2001 Saab 9-5
Wagon SE V6t shown
- $3,599 - $4,327
The 2001 9-5 is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sports sedan, or luxury wagon, available in 6 trims, ranging... read more from the 2.3t to the Aero Wagon. The 2001 9-5's closest competitors include the Audi A6, the Lincoln LS, and the Oldsmobile Aurora.
Upon introduction, the 2.3t is equipped with a standard 2.3-liter, I4, 185-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway. The Aero Wagon is equipped with a standard 2.3-liter, I4 , 230-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission is optional.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 Saab 9-5
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Midsize
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Saab News & Articles
Saab story with a happy ending?
New owners hoping to get rights to Saab name.Read Full Review
Saab 9-3 production restarting
If you're one of the small cadre of Saab drivers, first of all, kudos to you. Because as Top Gear po...Read Full Review
Saab files for bankruptcy
No options left, Muller pulls plug.Read Full Review
Saab Resumes Production, Starts With 9-3
With NEVS’ acquisition of Saab and some of the bankrupt automaker’s few remaining assets complet...Read Full Review
- More Saab News & Articles