2011 Saab 9-5
Aero XWD shown
- $17,254 - $21,305
The 2011 9-5 is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sports sedan, available in 4 trims, ranging from the Turbo4 to... read more the Aero XWD. The 2011 9-5's closest competitors include the Acura TSX, the Lexus IS, and the Volkswagen CC.
Upon introduction, the Turbo4 is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 220-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 33-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The Aero XWD is equipped with a standard 2.8-liter, V6, 300-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2011 9-5 is redesigned for 2011. hide
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2011 Saab 9-5
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2011 Saab 9-5 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2011 Saab 9-5
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Saab News & Articles
Saab story with a happy ending?
New owners hoping to get rights to Saab name.Read Full Review
Saab files for bankruptcy
No options left, Muller pulls plug.Read Full Review
Saab, GM, Chrysler and Why Sweden is More Capitalist than the US
The usual image we have of the Swedish economy is that they're all rather dreary socialists, revelli...Read Full Review
China's Pang Da, Fresh From Purchase Of Saab Stake, Says Net Gained
Shanghai-listed Pang Da Automobile Trade, the Chinese auto distributor led by billionaire Pang Qingh...Read Full Review
- More Saab News & Articles