2011 Saab 9-5
- $19,517 - $25,251
The 2011 9-5 is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sports sedan, available in 4 trims, ranging from the Turbo4 to... read more the Aero XWD. The 2011 9-5's closest competitors include the Acura TSX, the Lexus IS, and the Volkswagen CC.
Upon introduction, the Turbo4 is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 220-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 33-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The Aero XWD is equipped with a standard 2.8-liter, V6, 300-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2011 9-5 is redesigned for 2011. hide
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2011 Saab 9-5
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Midsize
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Saab News & Articles
Saab story with a happy ending?
New owners hoping to get rights to Saab name.Read Full Review
Saab files for bankruptcy
No options left, Muller pulls plug.Read Full Review
Saab 9-3 production restarting
If you're one of the small cadre of Saab drivers, first of all, kudos to you. Because as Top Gear po...Read Full Review
Saab Resumes Production, Starts With 9-3
With NEVS’ acquisition of Saab and some of the bankrupt automaker’s few remaining assets complet...Read Full Review
- More Saab News & Articles