2007 Saab 9-7X User Reviews
- $9,762 - $10,263
- No trim specified for this review
- comfort,performance,GM enginnering candy
- Would like to see the flex fuel option E-85
It was mentioned by the person who wrote the above review stating the all wheel drive is slow to react. Read the manual and find the full time all wheel drive button on the shift handle. I would like to see some GM badging on the car and more advertising indicating it's made in America.
5 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Saab News & Articles
Saab story with a happy ending?
New owners hoping to get rights to Saab name.Read Full Review
Saab 9-3 production restarting
If you're one of the small cadre of Saab drivers, first of all, kudos to you. Because as Top Gear po...Read Full Review
Saab files for bankruptcy
No options left, Muller pulls plug.Read Full Review
Saab is back (well, sort of)
Attention, Saab lovers. After a two-year hiatus, cars are once again rolling out of the factory in T...Read Full Review
- More Saab News & Articles