2007 Saab 9-7X User Reviews
- $9,762 - $10,263
- No trim specified for this review
- Good Power, Drives like a car and great Look
- 13.5 MPG, the Automatic AWD system is no good
I like the SUV a lot, however the Automatic AWD system is no good. You never know when it is in AWD. In the snow ,around a corner, I can spin the SUV like a top. By the time the AWD kicks in it is way to late. Might as well be rear wheel drive. I would rather have the option( a button) of 2 wheel drive or 4 wheel dive.
6 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Saab News & Articles
Saab story with a happy ending?
New owners hoping to get rights to Saab name.Read Full Review
Saab 9-3 production restarting
If you're one of the small cadre of Saab drivers, first of all, kudos to you. Because as Top Gear po...Read Full Review
Saab files for bankruptcy
No options left, Muller pulls plug.Read Full Review
Saab Resumes Production, Starts With 9-3
With NEVS’ acquisition of Saab and some of the bankrupt automaker’s few remaining assets complet...Read Full Review
- More Saab News & Articles