1997 Saab 9000
- Not Available
The 1997 9000 is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sedan, or luxury sports sedan, available in 4 trims, ranging... read more from the CS to the Aero.
Upon introduction, the CS is equipped with a standard 2.3-liter, I4, 170-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. The Aero is equipped with a standard 2.3-liter, I4, 225-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1997 Saab 9000
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sporting
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Saab News & Articles
Saab story with a happy ending?
New owners hoping to get rights to Saab name.Read Full Review
Saab 9-3 production restarting
If you're one of the small cadre of Saab drivers, first of all, kudos to you. Because as Top Gear po...Read Full Review
Saab files for bankruptcy
No options left, Muller pulls plug.Read Full Review
Saab Resumes Production, Starts With 9-3
With NEVS’ acquisition of Saab and some of the bankrupt automaker’s few remaining assets complet...Read Full Review
- More Saab News & Articles