2013 Scion FR-S
- $24,500 - $25,600
- $23,275 - $24,320
The 2013 FR-S is a 2-door, 4-passenger CS, available in two trims, the 6MT and the 6AT.
Upon... read more introduction, the 6MT is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, H4, 200-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed m transmission with overdrive is standard. The 6AT is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, H4, 200-horsepower engine that achieves 25-mpg in the city and 34-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 Scion FR-S
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Scion FR-S also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Scion FR-S
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Scion News & Articles
Scion to offer redesigned xB for 2015, FR-S sedan in 2016?
The future of the Scion brand remains up in the air, with a report from a few weeks back that Toyota...Read Full Review
2014 Scion xD's available two-tone paint says 'I'm still here!'
As we said in the title, the news here isn't a new, two-tone paint job for the Scion xD – it's tha...Read Full Review
2013 Scion FR-S vs. 2012 Porsche Cayman S
High-Interest Rates: Though their engines may be flat, their appeal is anything but.Read Full Review
New for 2014: Scion
Dubbed a so-called "youth" brand with models that actually appeal to a much broader demographic, Sci...Read Full Review
- More Scion News & Articles