2013 Scion FR-S User Reviews
- $24,500 - $25,600
- No trim specified for this review
- Perfect Handling, Good acceleration, great fuel economy. pure pleasure of rear wheel drive
- once my first gear got stock while moving and made a some bad noise with some jerking motion
Purchased As New
Its an excellent car, for the price. It has 4 modes, sport, vsc sport, snow and traction off, i used them, the acceleration and gear change , changes drastically. Amazing driving experience. driving on a curvy road is pure pleasure, no matter at what speed u r turning. I like the way it accelerates if used properly, glides through the gear . Sometimes i dont feel when i reached 70mph or more, i have to look in digital meter to avoid any tickets. U dont feel the speed in it. Hoping to keep it for many years.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Scion FR-S also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Scion FR-S
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Scion News & Articles
Scion to offer redesigned xB for 2015, FR-S sedan in 2016?
The future of the Scion brand remains up in the air, with a report from a few weeks back that Toyota...Read Full Review
2014 Scion xD's available two-tone paint says 'I'm still here!'
As we said in the title, the news here isn't a new, two-tone paint job for the Scion xD – it's tha...Read Full Review
2013 Scion FR-S vs. 2012 Porsche Cayman S
High-Interest Rates: Though their engines may be flat, their appeal is anything but.Read Full Review
New for 2014: Scion
Dubbed a so-called "youth" brand with models that actually appeal to a much broader demographic, Sci...Read Full Review
- More Scion News & Articles