2013 Scion FR-S User Reviews
- $24,500 - $25,600
- No trim specified for this review
- Perfect Handling, Good acceleration, great fuel economy. pure pleasure of rear wheel drive
- once my first gear got stock while moving and made a some bad noise with some jerking motion
Purchased As New
Its an excellent car, for the price. It has 4 modes, sport, vsc sport, snow and traction off, i used them, the acceleration and gear change , changes drastically. Amazing driving experience. driving on a curvy road is pure pleasure, no matter at what speed u r turning. I like the way it accelerates if used properly, glides through the gear . Sometimes i dont feel when i reached 70mph or more, i have to look in digital meter to avoid any tickets. U dont feel the speed in it. Hoping to keep it for many years.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Scion FR-S also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Scion FR-S
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Scion News & Articles
Scion Monogram Series luxes up FR-S, tC
Scion has had plenty of practice launching limited-edition versions of its cars, but the brand's...Read Full Review
Scion Launches Monogram Series Models at Detroit Auto Show
On display for the first time at the 2014 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, the Sci...Read Full Review
Scion Adds Luxury To FR-S With Monogram Series
Scion is looking to inject a bit of luxury into its lineup. It's called the Monogram Series, and it...Read Full Review
Scion to offer redesigned xB for 2015, FR-S sedan in 2016?
The future of the Scion brand remains up in the air, with a report from a few weeks back that Toyota...Read Full Review
- More Scion News & Articles