2012 Scion iQ User Reviews
3-Door Hatchback AT shown
- No trim specified for this review
- great looking, great fuel economy
- hard to get a hold of the seat belt to hook it.
Purchased As Not Purchased
I really love this car, I opted to lease this time around. I had a Smart car and the IQ has a smoother ride. I think the bigger tires help.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Scion News & Articles
Scion to offer redesigned xB for 2015, FR-S sedan in 2016?
The future of the Scion brand remains up in the air, with a report from a few weeks back that Toyota...Read Full Review
2014 Scion xD's available two-tone paint says 'I'm still here!'
As we said in the title, the news here isn't a new, two-tone paint job for the Scion xD – it's tha...Read Full Review
2013 Scion FR-S vs. 2012 Porsche Cayman S
High-Interest Rates: Though their engines may be flat, their appeal is anything but.Read Full Review
New for 2014: Scion
Dubbed a so-called "youth" brand with models that actually appeal to a much broader demographic, Sci...Read Full Review
- More Scion News & Articles