2013 Scion iQ
3-Door Hatchback AT shown
- $15,495 - $15,495
The 2013 iQ is a 2-door, 4-passenger CF, available in one trim only, the 3-Door Hatchback AT.
Upon... read more introduction, the iQ is equipped with a standard 1.3-liter, I4, 94-horsepower engine that achieves 36-mpg in the city and 37-mpg on the highway. A variable speed a transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Scion iQ also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Scion iQ
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Scion News & Articles
Scion to offer redesigned xB for 2015, FR-S sedan in 2016?
The future of the Scion brand remains up in the air, with a report from a few weeks back that Toyota...Read Full Review
2014 Scion xD's available two-tone paint says 'I'm still here!'
As we said in the title, the news here isn't a new, two-tone paint job for the Scion xD – it's tha...Read Full Review
2013 Scion FR-S vs. 2012 Porsche Cayman S
High-Interest Rates: Though their engines may be flat, their appeal is anything but.Read Full Review
New for 2014: Scion
Dubbed a so-called "youth" brand with models that actually appeal to a much broader demographic, Sci...Read Full Review
- More Scion News & Articles