2005 Scion tC User Reviews
Sport Coupe shown
- No trim specified for this review
- It gets good gas mileage for my 240 mile weekly commute. Enough power to pass when needed.
- Didn't come with tinted glass and there is no arm rest between driver and passanger.
I now have over 28,000 miles on my 2005 Tc. Overall the quality has been great. There are a few small issues however.
The cover over the radio rattles and squeeks on rough road and of course it won't do it for the dealers.
I have to agree about the blind spots, they are huge.
Really, really big doors! Great for getting in and out but tight spots aren't fun.
Overall I love my Tc, I spend at least 14 hours a week driving it in pretty rough conditions ( the Columbia Gorge and Portland rush hour), and I am glad I bought it and would recommend it to a friend.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Scion News & Articles
Scion to offer redesigned xB for 2015, FR-S sedan in 2016?
The future of the Scion brand remains up in the air, with a report from a few weeks back that Toyota...Read Full Review
2014 Scion xD's available two-tone paint says 'I'm still here!'
As we said in the title, the news here isn't a new, two-tone paint job for the Scion xD – it's tha...Read Full Review
2013 Scion FR-S vs. 2012 Porsche Cayman S
High-Interest Rates: Though their engines may be flat, their appeal is anything but.Read Full Review
New for 2014: Scion
Dubbed a so-called "youth" brand with models that actually appeal to a much broader demographic, Sci...Read Full Review
- More Scion News & Articles