2005 Scion tC User Reviews
Sport Coupe shown
- No trim specified for this review
- It gets good gas mileage for my 240 mile weekly commute. Enough power to pass when needed.
- Didn't come with tinted glass and there is no arm rest between driver and passanger.
I now have over 28,000 miles on my 2005 Tc. Overall the quality has been great. There are a few small issues however.
The cover over the radio rattles and squeeks on rough road and of course it won't do it for the dealers.
I have to agree about the blind spots, they are huge.
Really, really big doors! Great for getting in and out but tight spots aren't fun.
Overall I love my Tc, I spend at least 14 hours a week driving it in pretty rough conditions ( the Columbia Gorge and Portland rush hour), and I am glad I bought it and would recommend it to a friend.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Scion News & Articles
Scion Monogram Series luxes up FR-S, tC
Scion has had plenty of practice launching limited-edition versions of its cars, but the brand's...Read Full Review
Scion Launches Monogram Series Models at Detroit Auto Show
On display for the first time at the 2014 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, the Sci...Read Full Review
Scion Adds Luxury To FR-S With Monogram Series
Scion is looking to inject a bit of luxury into its lineup. It's called the Monogram Series, and it...Read Full Review
Scion to offer redesigned xB for 2015, FR-S sedan in 2016?
The future of the Scion brand remains up in the air, with a report from a few weeks back that Toyota...Read Full Review
- More Scion News & Articles