2009 Scion tC User Reviews
Sports Coupe 5-Spd MT shown
- No trim specified for this review
- lots of power, love the sunroof, sweet stereo,
- not much head room in backseat, needs light in hatch area
Purchased As New
I have had my Tc for about 10 weeks and have put over 4,000 miles on it. It is a blast to drive and I get compliments on it wherever I go. I could not find a better value for the low amount of money I spent. The standard features are awesome an the factory performance is very good. Its nice to see a reliable car company build a car that not even Kia or Hyundai can compete with pricewise.
2 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Scion News & Articles
Scion Monogram Series luxes up FR-S, tC
Scion has had plenty of practice launching limited-edition versions of its cars, but the brand's...Read Full Review
Scion Adds Luxury To FR-S With Monogram Series
Scion is looking to inject a bit of luxury into its lineup. It's called the Monogram Series, and it...Read Full Review
Scion Launches Monogram Series Models at Detroit Auto Show
On display for the first time at the 2014 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, the Sci...Read Full Review
Scion to offer redesigned xB for 2015, FR-S sedan in 2016?
The future of the Scion brand remains up in the air, with a report from a few weeks back that Toyota...Read Full Review
- More Scion News & Articles