2009 Scion tC User Reviews
Sports Coupe 5-Spd MT shown
- No trim specified for this review
- lots of power, love the sunroof, sweet stereo,
- not much head room in backseat, needs light in hatch area
Purchased As New
I have had my Tc for about 10 weeks and have put over 4,000 miles on it. It is a blast to drive and I get compliments on it wherever I go. I could not find a better value for the low amount of money I spent. The standard features are awesome an the factory performance is very good. Its nice to see a reliable car company build a car that not even Kia or Hyundai can compete with pricewise.
2 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Scion News & Articles
Scion to offer redesigned xB for 2015, FR-S sedan in 2016?
The future of the Scion brand remains up in the air, with a report from a few weeks back that Toyota...Read Full Review
2014 Scion xD's available two-tone paint says 'I'm still here!'
As we said in the title, the news here isn't a new, two-tone paint job for the Scion xD – it's tha...Read Full Review
2013 Scion FR-S vs. 2012 Porsche Cayman S
High-Interest Rates: Though their engines may be flat, their appeal is anything but.Read Full Review
New for 2014: Scion
Dubbed a so-called "youth" brand with models that actually appeal to a much broader demographic, Sci...Read Full Review
- More Scion News & Articles