2009 Scion tC User Reviews
Sports Coupe 4-Spd AT shown
- No trim specified for this review
- interior design and materials are cool, fuel economy exceeds EPA, nice wheels, great audio,
- head room, this is not a car for tall people.
Purchased As New
My Scion tC fuel economy has always exceeded the published EPA of 29 hwy. So far I've gotten up to 36 and usually get 32 without slowing down. The brakes are great. Suspension could be better, this must be one area where they saved money. Bumps are jarring. I like the Honda suspension much better. Panoramic roof is cool.
2 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Scion News & Articles
Scion to offer redesigned xB for 2015, FR-S sedan in 2016?
The future of the Scion brand remains up in the air, with a report from a few weeks back that Toyota...Read Full Review
2014 Scion xD's available two-tone paint says 'I'm still here!'
As we said in the title, the news here isn't a new, two-tone paint job for the Scion xD – it's tha...Read Full Review
2013 Scion FR-S vs. 2012 Porsche Cayman S
High-Interest Rates: Though their engines may be flat, their appeal is anything but.Read Full Review
New for 2014: Scion
Dubbed a so-called "youth" brand with models that actually appeal to a much broader demographic, Sci...Read Full Review
- More Scion News & Articles