2010 Scion tC
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$12,532 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 36000 milesChange condition or location
- 2.4L I4, 16 valves, 161 hp @ 6000 rpm
- 5 speed manual transmission
- 20 mpg city / 27 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Fun to drive
- long legs make it hard to...
“I bought this car and have purchased 7 vehicles since year 2000. 2001 Ford Truck, 2003 4x4 Chevy Suburban, 2005 Volvo S80, 2006 Toyota Corol...”more
Most Viewed New Sporting
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Scion News & Articles
Scion to offer redesigned xB for 2015, FR-S sedan in 2016?
The future of the Scion brand remains up in the air, with a report from a few weeks back that Toyota...Read Full Review
2014 Scion xD's available two-tone paint says 'I'm still here!'
As we said in the title, the news here isn't a new, two-tone paint job for the Scion xD – it's tha...Read Full Review
2013 Scion FR-S vs. 2012 Porsche Cayman S
High-Interest Rates: Though their engines may be flat, their appeal is anything but.Read Full Review
New for 2014: Scion
Dubbed a so-called "youth" brand with models that actually appeal to a much broader demographic, Sci...Read Full Review
- More Scion News & Articles