2010 Scion tC
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$12,008 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 36000 milesChange condition or location
- 2.4L I4, 16 valves, 161 hp @ 6000 rpm
- 4 speed automatic transmission
- 21 mpg city / 29 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Its a good looking car an...
- Not good enough mpgs comp...
“I bought my car new in 09 and have been driving it for almost 2 years and put 34000 miles on it. Its been good so far. The only thing Ive ...”more
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Scion News & Articles
Scion to offer redesigned xB for 2015, FR-S sedan in 2016?
The future of the Scion brand remains up in the air, with a report from a few weeks back that Toyota...Read Full Review
2014 Scion xD's available two-tone paint says 'I'm still here!'
As we said in the title, the news here isn't a new, two-tone paint job for the Scion xD – it's tha...Read Full Review
2013 Scion FR-S vs. 2012 Porsche Cayman S
High-Interest Rates: Though their engines may be flat, their appeal is anything but.Read Full Review
New for 2014: Scion
Dubbed a so-called "youth" brand with models that actually appeal to a much broader demographic, Sci...Read Full Review
- More Scion News & Articles