2011 Scion tC User Reviews
Sports Coupe 6-Spd MT shown
- $13,748 - $14,709
- No trim specified for this review
- Good value for the money, great looks, decent performance, good factory stereo
- Lots of rattles, seats can be uncomfortable on long journeys, A tad heavy
Purchased As New
This car has treated me very well. Everyone compliments it and can't beleive the price. However, you do get what you pay for. It lacks a little refinement in areas such as comfort and annoying noises that eventually surface.
Sunroof rattle is a design flaw and very common. Door panel rattle from the 8 inch woofers is common. From the vehicles I tested in the same money area this cars fit & finish was best. Switches, HVAC controls are tight and interior overall lacked a clunky feel.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Scion News & Articles
Scion to offer redesigned xB for 2015, FR-S sedan in 2016?
The future of the Scion brand remains up in the air, with a report from a few weeks back that Toyota...Read Full Review
2014 Scion xD's available two-tone paint says 'I'm still here!'
As we said in the title, the news here isn't a new, two-tone paint job for the Scion xD – it's tha...Read Full Review
2013 Scion FR-S vs. 2012 Porsche Cayman S
High-Interest Rates: Though their engines may be flat, their appeal is anything but.Read Full Review
New for 2014: Scion
Dubbed a so-called "youth" brand with models that actually appeal to a much broader demographic, Sci...Read Full Review
- More Scion News & Articles