2011 Scion tC User Reviews
Sports Coupe 6-Spd MT shown
- $13,748 - $14,709
- No trim specified for this review
- Awesome sunroof, seats very comfortable, lots of room in trunk, looks good
- Fuel economy is less than impressive for 4 cylinder (about 25 mpg)
Purchased As New
I have the upgraded Alpine stereo with iPod control, and that is awesome as far as sound, the HD radio is great (really better than CD quality on some stations). However the radio is one of my biggest cons too, for some reason it will fluctuate volume occasionally when I am coming to a stop, very annoying, and I don't think it is related to a variable speed type thing.
Also the drivers side door rattles a but with bass-y songs, but I plan on having both those issues addressed at my 5,000 mile maintenance. So, overall I would absolutely buy this car again.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Scion News & Articles
Scion to offer redesigned xB for 2015, FR-S sedan in 2016?
The future of the Scion brand remains up in the air, with a report from a few weeks back that Toyota...Read Full Review
2014 Scion xD's available two-tone paint says 'I'm still here!'
As we said in the title, the news here isn't a new, two-tone paint job for the Scion xD – it's tha...Read Full Review
2013 Scion FR-S vs. 2012 Porsche Cayman S
High-Interest Rates: Though their engines may be flat, their appeal is anything but.Read Full Review
New for 2014: Scion
Dubbed a so-called "youth" brand with models that actually appeal to a much broader demographic, Sci...Read Full Review
- More Scion News & Articles