2011 Scion tC User Reviews
Sports Coupe 6-Spd AT shown
- $13,748 - $14,709
- No trim specified for this review
- There can be no pro with a rebranded name and made by a second rate carmaker, not Toyota!
- Overpriced brand, will not last, rattles, cheap look, secondhand toyota
Purchased As Not Purchased
This is the car that should not be priced alongside Toyota due to being a second class Toyota (made by a sub-contractor carmaker allowed by Toyota to make cars for them & definitely lower quality/parts) , priced for those who cannot afford a Toyota, then might as well buy another brand in the same class as Toyota. It is like a Toyota priced car alongside a Lexus. Bottom line is, low quality car for the masses, buy something else with better quality.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Scion News & Articles
Scion to offer redesigned xB for 2015, FR-S sedan in 2016?
The future of the Scion brand remains up in the air, with a report from a few weeks back that Toyota...Read Full Review
2014 Scion xD's available two-tone paint says 'I'm still here!'
As we said in the title, the news here isn't a new, two-tone paint job for the Scion xD – it's tha...Read Full Review
2013 Scion FR-S vs. 2012 Porsche Cayman S
High-Interest Rates: Though their engines may be flat, their appeal is anything but.Read Full Review
New for 2014: Scion
Dubbed a so-called "youth" brand with models that actually appeal to a much broader demographic, Sci...Read Full Review
- More Scion News & Articles