2012 Scion tC
Sports Coupe 6-Spd AT shown
- Not Available
The 2012 tC is a 2-door, 5-passenger family coupe, available in two trims, the Sports Coupe 6-Spd MT and the... read more Sports Coupe 6-Spd AT.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I4, 180-horsepower engine that achieves 23-mpg in the city and 31-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2012 Scion tC
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2012 Scion tC also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2012 Scion tC
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Scion News & Articles
Tire upgrade gives the Scion FR-S record-setting performance
At our test track, we found an easy recipe for cooking up a homemade supercar without resorting to t...Read Full Review
2013 Scion FR-S vs. 2012 Porsche Cayman S
High-Interest Rates: Though their engines may be flat, their appeal is anything but.Read Full Review
Will Murdoch Scion Be Hoisted on A Bribery Petard?
There are important questions about corporate governance over at News Corp. (NWSA). These certainly ...Read Full Review
- More Scion News & Articles