2012 Scion xB User Reviews
5-Door Wagon 5-Spd MT shown
- $14,317 - $14,339
- No trim specified for this review
- Space, Zippy, Easy handling, Lots of light/windows. Agile car.
- Fuel economy could be better. Telescopic adjustable steering wheel would be nice.
Purchased As New
Overall I love this car. One the funnest cars to drive. Amazing extra room and versitile with functions for passengers vs cargo. Drove from FL to NY and back with ease. Easiest long distance trip on record. Smooth.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Scion News & Articles
Scion to offer redesigned xB for 2015, FR-S sedan in 2016?
The future of the Scion brand remains up in the air, with a report from a few weeks back that Toyota...Read Full Review
2014 Scion xD's available two-tone paint says 'I'm still here!'
As we said in the title, the news here isn't a new, two-tone paint job for the Scion xD – it's tha...Read Full Review
2013 Scion FR-S vs. 2012 Porsche Cayman S
High-Interest Rates: Though their engines may be flat, their appeal is anything but.Read Full Review
New for 2014: Scion
Dubbed a so-called "youth" brand with models that actually appeal to a much broader demographic, Sci...Read Full Review
- More Scion News & Articles