2013 smart fortwo
passion cabriolet shown
- $12,490 - $17,890
- $11,616 - $16,638
The 2013 fortwo is a 2-door, 2-passenger family coupe, or convertible, available in 3 trims, ranging from... read more the pure coupe to the passion cabriolet.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 1.0-liter, I3, 70-horsepower engine that achieves 34-mpg in the city and 38-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 smart fortwo
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 smart fortwo also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 smart fortwo
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
smart News & Articles
Nissan drops price on seven cars, but not all are smart buys
Automakers make routine price adjustments to respond to market forces or account for increased produ...Read Full Review
Smart reasons to lease your next car
If you always have a car payment, you're a good candidate for leasing instead of buying.Read Full Review
Fix or replace? The value in smart vinyl car seat repair
When it came time to put our 2012 Kia Sportage on the block, a prospective buyer noticed a tear, abo...Read Full Review
2013 Detroit: Smart forstars Sports Utility Coupe (SUC) concept charges up the crowd
Yes, I had to look up the name of this car three times. In fairness, the company says that the "tong...Read Full Review
- More smart News & Articles