2006 Subaru Baja
- $11,751 - $12,994
The 2006 Baja is a 4-door, 4-passenger compact pickup, available in two trims, the Sport and the Turbo. The... read more 2006 Baja's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab 4WD, the GMC Canyon Crew Cab 4WD, and the Toyota Tacoma 4X4.
Upon introduction, the Sport is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, H4, 165-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. The Turbo is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, H4, 210-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2006 Baja is a carryover from 2005.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 Subaru Baja
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Guide to best small SUVs: 2014 Subaru Forester gets top marks
Small SUVs are one of the hottest vehicle categories. Their good fuel economy, easy access, all-weat...Read Full Review
New 2014 Subaru Forester is our top-scoring small SUV
A new small SUV champion has been named: the 2014 Subaru Forester. This redesigned model earned an i...Read Full Review
Should I buy a new or used Subaru Forester?
We just finished testing the redesigned 2014 Subaru Forester 2.5i Premium, and the overall test scor...Read Full Review
2014 Subaru Forester is the first small SUV to ace tough new crash test
The redesigned Subaru Forester is the only small SUV out of 13 tested to earn a top score of Good in...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles