2005 Subaru Forester
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
- 2.5L H4, 16 valves, 210 hp @ 5600 rpm
- 5 speed manual transmission
- 19 mpg city / 24 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- alot of hidden power, gre...
- brakes are extremley soft...
“Sold my Mazda 6 with a V6, when i test drove a forester. The Forester turbo is truly a performance machine, it bolws by most anything on th...”more
Most Viewed New Compact
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru revisits 1998 Impreza 22B STI
It was 1998 when Subaru made some crucial changes to its World Rally Championship Impreza, such as i...Read Full Review
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
Subaru Teases Upcoming BRZ STI [UPDATE] …Or Is It?
It’s coming. And soon. The BRZ STI- daintily teased via STI’s official Japanese site. What we ge...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles