2006 Subaru Forester User Reviews
2.5 X L.L.Bean Edition shown
- $8,121 - $10,488
- No trim specified for this review
- Engine is powerful and responsive with little turbocharger lag time. The car is "surefooted".
- If the auto transmission is taken out of drive to neutral , re-engaging drive will cause a "clunk"
Brakes needed doing at 25.000kms. My previous (7) Subarus all needed early/low milage brake work. Even when in top condition the brakes are only 2 stars.
This is my only significant complaint regarding Subarus.
Interior design/layout is ideal for the "do-it-yourselfer" for those trips to the Home Depot.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru revisits 1998 Impreza 22B STI
It was 1998 when Subaru made some crucial changes to its World Rally Championship Impreza, such as i...Read Full Review
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
Subaru Legacy Concept has us getting our hopes up
It happens all the time. We get excited about a really attractive Subaru concept, and then the produ...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles