2006 Subaru Forester User Reviews
2.5 X shown
- $8,121 - $10,488
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent overall built quality; good performance from its 2.5 liter engine.
- Original equipment tires very poor. Auto transmission is only 4-speed.
I have 18,000+ miles on my 2006 Forester XT Limited. Very good handling and ride with new (replacement) high quality tires. The turbocharged 2.5 liter engine gives good performance and reasonable economy in overall driving conditions. I like the roominess and flexibility, which allows multi-purpose use.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru revisits 1998 Impreza 22B STI
It was 1998 when Subaru made some crucial changes to its World Rally Championship Impreza, such as i...Read Full Review
Subaru readying special-edition BRZ
Another week coming to a close brings another rumor of a potential hotted-up version of the Subaru e...Read Full Review
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles