2006 Subaru Forester User Reviews
2.5 X L.L.Bean Edition shown
- $8,121 - $10,488
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent overall built quality; good performance from its 2.5 liter engine.
- Original equipment tires very poor. Auto transmission is only 4-speed.
I have 18,000+ miles on my 2006 Forester XT Limited. Very good handling and ride with new (replacement) high quality tires. The turbocharged 2.5 liter engine gives good performance and reasonable economy in overall driving conditions. I like the roominess and flexibility, which allows multi-purpose use.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
Subaru Legacy Concept has us getting our hopes up
It happens all the time. We get excited about a really attractive Subaru concept, and then the produ...Read Full Review
Subaru Impreza, XV Crosstrek earn top crash-test score
The 2014 Subaru Impreza sedan and hatchback and their high-riding cousin the XV Crosstrek have been ...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles