2006 Subaru Forester User Reviews
2.5 X L.L.Bean Edition shown
- $8,121 - $10,488
- No trim specified for this review
- Dependable, Economical, Excellent Crash Test Results and Standard All-Wheel Drive
- No Automatic Locking Doors, No Glove Box Light and No Window Tint In Cargo Area
I've owned my 06 Forester Premier for a little more than a year now. It has almost 18,000 miles and I have had no problems. I looked at the competition but found the Forester to be the best choice. I was very impressed with the build quality and the list of standard equipment.
My wife thought the Forester was a little small compared to her Ford Explore, well she is now driving an 07 Forester LL Bean. This car will
sell it self.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru revisits 1998 Impreza 22B STI
It was 1998 when Subaru made some crucial changes to its World Rally Championship Impreza, such as i...Read Full Review
Subaru readying special-edition BRZ
Another week coming to a close brings another rumor of a potential hotted-up version of the Subaru e...Read Full Review
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles