2006 Subaru Forester User Reviews
2.5 XT Limited shown
- $8,121 - $10,488
- No trim specified for this review
- Dependable, Economical, Excellent Crash Test Results and Standard All-Wheel Drive
- No Automatic Locking Doors, No Glove Box Light and No Window Tint In Cargo Area
I've owned my 06 Forester Premier for a little more than a year now. It has almost 18,000 miles and I have had no problems. I looked at the competition but found the Forester to be the best choice. I was very impressed with the build quality and the list of standard equipment.
My wife thought the Forester was a little small compared to her Ford Explore, well she is now driving an 07 Forester LL Bean. This car will
sell it self.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
Subaru Teases Upcoming BRZ STI [UPDATE] …Or Is It?
It’s coming. And soon. The BRZ STI- daintily teased via STI’s official Japanese site. What we ge...Read Full Review
Subaru Legacy Concept has us getting our hopes up
It happens all the time. We get excited about a really attractive Subaru concept, and then the produ...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles