2007 Subaru Forester User Reviews
2.5 XT Limited shown
- $9,215 - $11,951
- No trim specified for this review
- Handling, front leg room, storage compartments
- No leg room in back, ugly from behind
Had this vehicle one year now. I drove it up the Seward Highway in a rain/sleet/snow storm and it hugged the road like a snake on its belly. By far the best handling car/suv I've ever driven on Alaska roads. Very roomy in the front driver's seat, but tight squeeze in the back. A couple of small mechanical issues, but nothing aggravating. The dealer has backed it no hassle to us.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru revisits 1998 Impreza 22B STI
It was 1998 when Subaru made some crucial changes to its World Rally Championship Impreza, such as i...Read Full Review
Subaru readying special-edition BRZ
Another week coming to a close brings another rumor of a potential hotted-up version of the Subaru e...Read Full Review
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles