2007 Subaru Forester User Reviews
2.5 XT Limited shown
- $9,215 - $11,951
- No trim specified for this review
- AWD, handling, ride, simple instruments, visibility, cargo space, gas mileage
- Road noise, clunky transmission, small item storage, no side curtain airbags, no stability control.
Overall, I am pretty well satisfied with this vehicle. My major complaints are the road noise at higher speeds (the dealer told me to turn up the radio-really) and the AWD transmission which by nature can be a little clunky. There are a lot of interior storage spaces, but none of them hold much. Useful center console space is taken up by another appliance plug. The gas mileage is surprisingly good-I am averaging 26.5 +/- in city/hwy driving. I try to drive "smart" by easing away from stops and using cruise control driving at the speed limit on the freeways. The vehicle handles and rides well and the seating is comfortable enough. I haven't had an opportunity to take it on an extended trip yet.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru revisits 1998 Impreza 22B STI
It was 1998 when Subaru made some crucial changes to its World Rally Championship Impreza, such as i...Read Full Review
Subaru readying special-edition BRZ
Another week coming to a close brings another rumor of a potential hotted-up version of the Subaru e...Read Full Review
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles