2011 Subaru Forester User Reviews
2.5XT Touring shown
- $16,640 - $21,979
- No trim specified for this review
- great for increment weather, has bluetooth, comfortable rear leather seats
- vibration, rattles, noisy, poor insulation, side mirrors too short big blind spot
Purchased As New
I bought this car because of the weather in New England area, but after driving for about 2 months, I'm not too sure I made the right choice. For sure I won't be buying the 2nd Subaru unless they upgrade their comfort level. Subaru needs to put more effort in small details to lessen the noise, the vibration, the rattles, small front driver seat. I just bought this new car and every time it goes over bumps, I feel like I'm driving my 10 year old car. Also their heated front seat IS NOT HEATED HIGH ENOUGH, it's like luke warm water, very disappointed in this feature. My previous car was Chevrolet Malibu and the only thing I hated was the color.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru revisits 1998 Impreza 22B STI
It was 1998 when Subaru made some crucial changes to its World Rally Championship Impreza, such as i...Read Full Review
Subaru readying special-edition BRZ
Another week coming to a close brings another rumor of a potential hotted-up version of the Subaru e...Read Full Review
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles