2012 Subaru Forester User Reviews
2.5XT Touring shown
- $17,773 - $24,704
- No trim specified for this review
- good fuel,comfort,acceleration and interior room.
- Subaru seems to be confused on there service requirements.
Purchased As New
When you purchase the car your oil change's are supposed to be at 7500 mile intervals but the service department insistes that you bring the car in at 3500 mile intervals even the 2 year mile warranty that they give you says 7500 mile but if you want to maintain the automobil according to the dealer you have to bring it in at 3500 mile the also claim that they use synthetic oil.
6 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru revisits 1998 Impreza 22B STI
It was 1998 when Subaru made some crucial changes to its World Rally Championship Impreza, such as i...Read Full Review
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
Subaru Teases Upcoming BRZ STI [UPDATE] …Or Is It?
It’s coming. And soon. The BRZ STI- daintily teased via STI’s official Japanese site. What we ge...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles