2012 Subaru Forester User Reviews
2.5X Touring shown
- $17,773 - $24,704
- No trim specified for this review
- nice ride, great all around vehicle for me since I go on lots of dirt roads and live in Maine.
- transmission on a 4 speed.
Purchased As New
I love it and I go on lots of dirt roads so the ground clearance is important and its really a great little vehicle. I wish it had better seats and full leather. Not much to complain about I have 5000 miles on it and love it.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru revisits 1998 Impreza 22B STI
It was 1998 when Subaru made some crucial changes to its World Rally Championship Impreza, such as i...Read Full Review
Subaru readying special-edition BRZ
Another week coming to a close brings another rumor of a potential hotted-up version of the Subaru e...Read Full Review
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles