2012 Subaru Forester User Reviews
2.5X Touring shown
- $17,773 - $24,704
- No trim specified for this review
- Good for in-town transportation w/family of four and doesn't break the bank.
- Needs more sound deadening and fuel economy could be a little better.
Purchased As Used
Overall has a been a good vehicle for our family. At first I complained a littel about the 4-speed automatic but found it actually works well when towing my 5x8 utility trailer. My wife likes taking it to the store since it's easy to park and holds a lot of groieries and what not for it's size.
Subaru could work a little on the internal sound deadening and make it a little easier to get to the seat belt snaps in the rear seats.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru revisits 1998 Impreza 22B STI
It was 1998 when Subaru made some crucial changes to its World Rally Championship Impreza, such as i...Read Full Review
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
Subaru Teases Upcoming BRZ STI [UPDATE] …Or Is It?
It’s coming. And soon. The BRZ STI- daintily teased via STI’s official Japanese site. What we ge...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles