2014 Subaru Forester User Reviews
2.5i Premium CVT shown
- $21,995 - $32,995
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel economy;comfort/space;off road capability;value;reliability
- noisy acceleration; jittery ride;seats need lateral support; crankup radio buttons
Purchased As New
Slow, noisy acceleration but when you get "there", it's smooth; superb off road capability; lots of space; visibility is unmatchable; harman kardon stereo has great sound; passing is great; overall value is unmatchable; great reliability history.
9 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2014 Subaru Forester also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2014 Subaru Forester
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru revisits 1998 Impreza 22B STI
It was 1998 when Subaru made some crucial changes to its World Rally Championship Impreza, such as i...Read Full Review
Subaru readying special-edition BRZ
Another week coming to a close brings another rumor of a potential hotted-up version of the Subaru e...Read Full Review
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles