2010 Subaru Impreza WRX
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$18,490 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 36000 milesChange condition or location
- 2.5L H4, 16 valves, 265 hp @ 6000 rpm
- 5 speed manual transmission
- 18 mpg city / 25 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Great looks, SUPER fast a...
- Stereo, but easy to upgra...
“I've had this car for just over a year now. I've had it tuned and have it at stage 2 now. Car makes 300 horse power at the wheels....”more
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
Subaru Teases Upcoming BRZ STI [UPDATE] …Or Is It?
It’s coming. And soon. The BRZ STI- daintily teased via STI’s official Japanese site. What we ge...Read Full Review
Subaru tops Consumer Reports automaker report cards for 2012
Subaru’s score of 75—two points higher than last year—reflects better test scores for such red...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles