2012 Subaru Impreza WRX User Reviews
STI 5-Door shown
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Outstanding stock performance and easily increased performance with after-market add-ons.
- Ride quality unacceptable to older drivers. Requires effort to squeeze out performance potential.
Purchased As New
Lots of potential with add-on's, great AWD performance, and gives me a safer alternative to my motorcycles with which I have had far too many close-calls with distracted soccer moms and unsafe at any speed grannie geezers.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru readying special-edition BRZ
Another week coming to a close brings another rumor of a potential hotted-up version of the Subaru e...Read Full Review
Subaru revisits 1998 Impreza 22B STI
It was 1998 when Subaru made some crucial changes to its World Rally Championship Impreza, such as i...Read Full Review
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles