1997 Subaru Impreza User Reviews
Outback Sport shown
- $1,239 - $1,588
- Fuel economy, looks and styling, cargo space, good pick up.
- Rough ride, uncomfortable seats, limited back seat room space, ugly hub caps.
Purchased As Used
I bought this car from Premier Subaru in Branford Connecticut two weeks ago. I got an awesome deal. The car is a 1997 and ONLY had 79k miles on it. I have since bought performance tires and rims and added tinted glass to make it more appealing. I use it for my side job hauling equipment around (which I can fit lots in, because of the large rear cargo area)....read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru revisits 1998 Impreza 22B STI
It was 1998 when Subaru made some crucial changes to its World Rally Championship Impreza, such as i...Read Full Review
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
Subaru Legacy Concept has us getting our hopes up
It happens all the time. We get excited about a really attractive Subaru concept, and then the produ...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles