1997 Subaru Impreza User Reviews
L Sedan shown
- $1,239 - $1,588
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel economy, looks and styling, cargo space, good pick up.
- Rough ride, uncomfortable seats, limited back seat room space, ugly hub caps.
Purchased As Used
I bought this car from Premier Subaru in Branford Connecticut two weeks ago. I got an awesome deal. The car is a 1997 and ONLY had 79k miles on it. I have since bought performance tires and rims and added tinted glass to make it more appealing. I use it for my side job hauling equipment around (which I can fit lots in, because of the large rear cargo area).
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Coupes
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru revisits 1998 Impreza 22B STI
It was 1998 when Subaru made some crucial changes to its World Rally Championship Impreza, such as i...Read Full Review
Subaru readying special-edition BRZ
Another week coming to a close brings another rumor of a potential hotted-up version of the Subaru e...Read Full Review
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles