2000 Subaru Impreza User Reviews
2.5 RS Coupe shown
- $1,784 - $2,568
- * All-wheel drive * Cargo room (wagons) * Maneuverability
- * Rear-seat room * Engine noise * Rear-seat entry/exit
Purchased As New
Impreza gets a sportier version of its sedan for 2000, and remains the only subcompact car with standard all-wheel drive. It comes in workaday L coupe, sedan, and wagon; racy 2.5 RS coupe and new 2.5 RS sedan; and sport-utility-inspired Outback Sport wagon with raised roofline and extra ground clearance....read morehide
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru revisits 1998 Impreza 22B STI
It was 1998 when Subaru made some crucial changes to its World Rally Championship Impreza, such as i...Read Full Review
Subaru readying special-edition BRZ
Another week coming to a close brings another rumor of a potential hotted-up version of the Subaru e...Read Full Review
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles