2000 Subaru Impreza User Reviews
2.5 RS Sedan shown
- $1,784 - $2,568
- * All-wheel drive * Cargo room (wagons) * Maneuverability
- * Rear-seat room * Engine noise * Rear-seat entry/exit
Purchased As New
Impreza gets a sportier version of its sedan for 2000, and remains the only subcompact car with standard all-wheel drive. It comes in workaday L coupe, sedan, and wagon; racy 2.5 RS coupe and new 2.5 RS sedan; and sport-utility-inspired Outback Sport wagon with raised roofline and extra ground clearance....read morehide
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru revisits 1998 Impreza 22B STI
It was 1998 when Subaru made some crucial changes to its World Rally Championship Impreza, such as i...Read Full Review
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
Subaru Legacy Concept has us getting our hopes up
It happens all the time. We get excited about a really attractive Subaru concept, and then the produ...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles