2002 Subaru Impreza
WRX Sedan shown
- $3,327 - $5,909
The 2002 Impreza is a 4-door, 5-passenger sports sedan, or wagon, available in 4 trims, ranging from the 2.5... read more TS Sport Wagon to the WRX Sedan. The 2002 Impreza's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Cavalier, the Pontiac Grand Am, and the Volvo S40.
Upon introduction, the 2.5 TS Sport Wagon is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, H4, 165-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. The WRX Sedan is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, H4, 227-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2.5 TS Sport Wagon has been redesigned for 2002. The WRX Sedan is all-new for 2002.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2002 Subaru Impreza
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sporting
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
New 2014 Subaru Forester is our top-scoring small SUV
A new small SUV champion has been named: the 2014 Subaru Forester. This redesigned model earned an i...Read Full Review
2014 Subaru Forester is the first small SUV to ace tough new crash test
The redesigned Subaru Forester is the only small SUV out of 13 tested to earn a top score of Good in...Read Full Review
CES 2013: Subaru Starlink brings Internet-ready infotainment, finally
Car shoppers these days may not look much beyond the stereo. They come into the showroom and see if ...Read Full Review
Subaru recalls nearly 634,000 Forester, Legacy, Outback, Tribeca models due to fire risk
Subaru is recalling 2010 and 2011 Legacy and Outbacks, 2009-2012 Foresters and 2006-2012 Tribecas du...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles