2002 Subaru Impreza
2.5 RS Sedan shown
- $3,978 - $5,835
The 2002 Impreza is a 4-door, 5-passenger sports sedan, or wagon, available in 4 trims, ranging from the 2.5... read more TS Sport Wagon to the WRX Sedan. The 2002 Impreza's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Cavalier, the Pontiac Grand Am, and the Volvo S40.
Upon introduction, the 2.5 TS Sport Wagon is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, H4, 165-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. The WRX Sedan is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, H4, 227-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2.5 TS Sport Wagon has been redesigned for 2002. The WRX Sedan is all-new for 2002.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2002 Subaru Impreza
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sporting
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
Subaru Teases Upcoming BRZ STI [UPDATE] …Or Is It?
It’s coming. And soon. The BRZ STI- daintily teased via STI’s official Japanese site. What we ge...Read Full Review
Subaru Legacy Concept has us getting our hopes up
It happens all the time. We get excited about a really attractive Subaru concept, and then the produ...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles