2005 Subaru Impreza
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$6,524 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 96000 milesChange condition or location
- 2.5L H4, 16 valves, 165 hp @ 5600 rpm
- 5 speed manual transmission
- 23 mpg city / 30 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- nice driving car for abou...
- I'm 63 years old ...
“Although you have AWD the car is only about six inches off the ground, after about 6 inches of snow better get a tow truck. if they plow you...”more
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
Subaru tops Consumer Reports automaker report cards for 2012
Subaru’s score of 75—two points higher than last year—reflects better test scores for such red...Read Full Review
Subaru Teases Upcoming BRZ STI [UPDATE] …Or Is It?
It’s coming. And soon. The BRZ STI- daintily teased via STI’s official Japanese site. What we ge...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles