2006 Subaru Impreza User Reviews
WRX STI shown
- $7,827 - $18,069
- No trim specified for this review
- Very fast and powerful. Can also be easily modified for huge amounts of horespower and torque.
- Huge wing, easily mistaken for an economy car tring to be sporty.
fantastic car the handeling is absolutly incredible for stock. the ride is great considering how well it handles but you do feel the bumps. Did I mention my wife and three kids can ride at the same time. Can't afford a twin turbo 911 or Z06 then this car could be for you.
5 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru revisits 1998 Impreza 22B STI
It was 1998 when Subaru made some crucial changes to its World Rally Championship Impreza, such as i...Read Full Review
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
Subaru Teases Upcoming BRZ STI [UPDATE] …Or Is It?
It’s coming. And soon. The BRZ STI- daintily teased via STI’s official Japanese site. What we ge...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles