2006 Subaru Impreza User Reviews
WRX STI shown
- $7,827 - $18,069
- No trim specified for this review
- okay mpg, AWD, bright headlights, reliable
- bad seats, cheap interor, bad automatic, no leg room at all, bad stereo, bad exhaust.
Purchased As New
This car seems nice, the awd is nice but the engine seems under powered if you have more then 1 person in the car its not going to move at all. the automatic is the worst thing ive ever drove. when you rev it up it sounds like it wants to kill its self. its interor is made so cheaply its not even funny. the seats hurt my back and they get so hot. it hasnt broken down yet, its at 40k except for the muffler rattle. well what could you except from a car that cost 19,500
0 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Wagons
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru revisits 1998 Impreza 22B STI
It was 1998 when Subaru made some crucial changes to its World Rally Championship Impreza, such as i...Read Full Review
Subaru readying special-edition BRZ
Another week coming to a close brings another rumor of a potential hotted-up version of the Subaru e...Read Full Review
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles