2006 Subaru Impreza User Reviews
WRX TR shown
- $7,827 - $18,069
- No trim specified for this review
- it's really fun to drive, ladies and guys alike feel orgasmic around the vehicle
- doesn't suit taller people, subaru gearbox isn't that great, difficult to get into reverse (manual)
Purchased As Used
this car is built to have fun in, but you have to learn how to drive it before you do anything to out there. Although it doesn't suit taller people, it is easy to replace the main seat with a racing seat for under $1000 dollars to accommodate you're height. It's easy to modify by yourself and so satisfying. This car becomes a part of you, so don't buy it as a car just to get you through to the next, cause you'll end up spending all your money to keep it, improve it, and you won't regret it.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
Subaru tops Consumer Reports automaker report cards for 2012
Subaru’s score of 75—two points higher than last year—reflects better test scores for such red...Read Full Review
Subaru Teases Upcoming BRZ STI [UPDATE] …Or Is It?
It’s coming. And soon. The BRZ STI- daintily teased via STI’s official Japanese site. What we ge...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles