2007 Subaru Impreza User Reviews
WRX Limited Sport Wagon shown
- $8,948 - $19,910
- No trim specified for this review
- Never ending handling, Excellent speed, Great for cruising
- brake dust on the wheels, unavoidable with stock pads, aftermarket pads can cut that down
My dream car since I was 8 years old. My 18th birthday I bought one, silver with silver wheels. I live in North East Pa, and it is perfect for all these back roads (and dirt roads, it still is a rally car after all.) The was definitely set towards a specific group of people, between 18-30 I'd say, but with their Limited Edition, they tone it down and put in leather to accommodate someone "older" who doesn't want a giant wing that screams for attention.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
Subaru Legacy Concept has us getting our hopes up
It happens all the time. We get excited about a really attractive Subaru concept, and then the produ...Read Full Review
Subaru Impreza, XV Crosstrek earn top crash-test score
The 2014 Subaru Impreza sedan and hatchback and their high-riding cousin the XV Crosstrek have been ...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles