2007 Subaru Impreza User Reviews
WRX Limited Sport Wagon shown
- $8,948 - $19,910
- No trim specified for this review
- Never ending handling, Excellent speed, Great for cruising
- brake dust on the wheels, unavoidable with stock pads, aftermarket pads can cut that down
My dream car since I was 8 years old. My 18th birthday I bought one, silver with silver wheels. I live in North East Pa, and it is perfect for all these back roads (and dirt roads, it still is a rally car after all.) The was definitely set towards a specific group of people, between 18-30 I'd say, but with their Limited Edition, they tone it down and put in leather to accommodate someone "older" who doesn't want a giant wing that screams for attention.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Wagons
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru readying special-edition BRZ
Another week coming to a close brings another rumor of a potential hotted-up version of the Subaru e...Read Full Review
Subaru revisits 1998 Impreza 22B STI
It was 1998 when Subaru made some crucial changes to its World Rally Championship Impreza, such as i...Read Full Review
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles