2007 Subaru Impreza User Reviews
2.5i Sedan shown
- $8,948 - $19,910
- No trim specified for this review
- highest quality smallest mid_format car running on snow.
- some push on stopping. engine noise & a little offspeed on 120Km.
The car is come with full tank of oil, I fully test it on all speed;Cons happen. When the tank was almost empty I changed to 91 ot. oil (gasoline). It become car of another level! No push! silent when acc. over 120 Km.
I thank due to the high compression rate of 10 the computer has adjust BTDC to prevent rocking that cause push on stopping. Please submit more test results for this SUPER SUBARU ENGINE!!!
0 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru revisits 1998 Impreza 22B STI
It was 1998 when Subaru made some crucial changes to its World Rally Championship Impreza, such as i...Read Full Review
Subaru readying special-edition BRZ
Another week coming to a close brings another rumor of a potential hotted-up version of the Subaru e...Read Full Review
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles