2008 Subaru Impreza User Reviews
2.5i Sedan shown
- $9,640 - $21,680
- No trim specified for this review
- power, handling in the rain/snow, looks, price/value
- DCCD is not an option, average 21 mpg 50/50 city-hwy, no leather option
Purchased As New
Fun to drive car and not the cop magnet the old version was.
The turbo comes on early, you feel the boost at start at 2000 rpm's.
5 speed is a little notchy. not bad, just not as silky smooth as a Honda. Radio is just ok, not much power. aux is cool feature, I used it for my XM radio connection. The new body has framed doors that make it a much quieter car.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru revisits 1998 Impreza 22B STI
It was 1998 when Subaru made some crucial changes to its World Rally Championship Impreza, such as i...Read Full Review
Subaru readying special-edition BRZ
Another week coming to a close brings another rumor of a potential hotted-up version of the Subaru e...Read Full Review
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles