2008 Subaru Impreza
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$15,100 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 60000 milesChange condition or location
- 2.5L H4, 16 valves, 224 hp @ 5200 rpm
- 5 speed manual transmission
- 20 mpg city / 25 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Safe, Sleek enough, but n...
- Weak factory stereo, ratt...
“Overall VERY satisfied with this vehicle after about 1,100 miles. Smooth acceleration. Comfortable for all - some of the best cloth seats ...”more
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru revisits 1998 Impreza 22B STI
It was 1998 when Subaru made some crucial changes to its World Rally Championship Impreza, such as i...Read Full Review
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
Subaru Teases Upcoming BRZ STI [UPDATE] …Or Is It?
It’s coming. And soon. The BRZ STI- daintily teased via STI’s official Japanese site. What we ge...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles