2013 Subaru Impreza
2.0i Sport Limited shown
- $17,895 - $22,995
- $17,104 - $21,792
The 2013 Impreza is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, or wagon, available in 8 trims, ranging from the 2.0i... read more 4-Door to the 2.0i Sport Limited.
Upon introduction, the 2.0i 4-Door is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, H4, 148-horsepower engine that achieves 25-mpg in the city and 34-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The 2.0i Sport Limited is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, H4, 148-horsepower engine that achieves 27-mpg in the city and 36-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
8 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 Subaru Impreza
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Guide to best small SUVs: 2014 Subaru Forester gets top marks
Small SUVs are one of the hottest vehicle categories. Their good fuel economy, easy access, all-weat...Read Full Review
New 2014 Subaru Forester is our top-scoring small SUV
A new small SUV champion has been named: the 2014 Subaru Forester. This redesigned model earned an i...Read Full Review
Should I buy a new or used Subaru Forester?
We just finished testing the redesigned 2014 Subaru Forester 2.5i Premium, and the overall test scor...Read Full Review
2014 Subaru Forester is the first small SUV to ace tough new crash test
The redesigned Subaru Forester is the only small SUV out of 13 tested to earn a top score of Good in...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles