2013 Subaru Impreza
2.0i 5-Door shown
- $17,895 - $22,995
- $17,104 - $21,792
The 2013 Impreza is a 4-door, 5-passenger SF, or WG, available in 8 trims, ranging from the 2.0i 4-Door to... read more the 2.0i Sport Limited.
Upon introduction, the 2.0i 4-Door is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, H4, 148-horsepower engine that achieves 25-mpg in the city and 34-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed m transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 6-speed a transmission with overdrive is optional. The 2.0i Sport Limited is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, H4, 148-horsepower engine that achieves 27-mpg in the city and 36-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
8 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 Subaru Impreza
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Subaru Impreza also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Subaru Impreza
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru revisits 1998 Impreza 22B STI
It was 1998 when Subaru made some crucial changes to its World Rally Championship Impreza, such as i...Read Full Review
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
Subaru Legacy Concept has us getting our hopes up
It happens all the time. We get excited about a really attractive Subaru concept, and then the produ...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles