2013 Subaru Impreza User Reviews
2.0i Limited 5-Door shown
- $17,895 - $22,995
- No trim specified for this review
- Handling, interior, gas mileage, AWD and predicted reliability
- Engine and transmission is a bit loud
Purchased As New
I traded in my 2001 VW Jetta because it was a lemon. I was determined to buy a Japanese car. The impreza was the perfect size and reliability s/b much better. The gas mileage was just as predicted. I enjoy driving this car knowing that it is tough as nails. Go Thunderbolt.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Subaru Impreza also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Subaru Impreza
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru revisits 1998 Impreza 22B STI
It was 1998 when Subaru made some crucial changes to its World Rally Championship Impreza, such as i...Read Full Review
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
Subaru Teases Upcoming BRZ STI [UPDATE] …Or Is It?
It’s coming. And soon. The BRZ STI- daintily teased via STI’s official Japanese site. What we ge...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles