1999 Subaru Legacy Sedan
L 30th Anniversary Edition shown
- $2,448 - $3,003
The 1999 Legacy Sedan is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, or sports sedan, available in 4 trims, ranging... read more from the L to the 2.5 GT Limited 30th Anniversary Edition. The 1999 Legacy Sedan's closest competitors include the Acura Integra, the Mercury Sable, and the Toyota Camry.
Upon introduction, the L is equipped with a standard 2.2-liter, H4, 142-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. The 2.5 GT Limited 30th Anniversary Edition is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, H4, 165-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1999 Subaru Legacy Sedan
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
Subaru Legacy Concept has us getting our hopes up
It happens all the time. We get excited about a really attractive Subaru concept, and then the produ...Read Full Review
Subaru Impreza, XV Crosstrek earn top crash-test score
The 2014 Subaru Impreza sedan and hatchback and their high-riding cousin the XV Crosstrek have been ...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles