2008 Subaru Legacy
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$16,474 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 60000 milesChange condition or location
- 2.5L H4, 16 valves, 243 hp @ 6000 rpm
- 6 speed manual transmission
- 17 mpg city / 24 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Adjustable suspension, ri...
- Mileage, interior space, ...
“I love this car, bought new from the dealership in 2009. This is my third Subaru and so far the most fun to drive. It provides comfort...”more
Most Viewed New Sporting
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Subaru News & Articles
Subaru EyeSight Actually Understands How We Drive
Subaru EyeSight is a high-tech feature that the Japanese automaker can be proud of. The pair of cam...Read Full Review
Subaru ending Tribeca production in January? [UPDATE]
The writing has been on the wall for some time, but it seems that Subaru is finally pulling the leve...Read Full Review
Subaru Legacy Concept has us getting our hopes up
It happens all the time. We get excited about a really attractive Subaru concept, and then the produ...Read Full Review
Subaru Impreza, XV Crosstrek earn top crash-test score
The 2014 Subaru Impreza sedan and hatchback and their high-riding cousin the XV Crosstrek have been ...Read Full Review
- More Subaru News & Articles